E-MEHARI FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Engine lamp shines

2 participants

Engine lamp shines Empty Engine lamp shines

Message par Gustaf Mer 27 Jan - 18:12

Hello! The engine lamp is shining,but the car is running very well,and the charging is also working. Someone who have any idea? It is 10-15 minusdegrees now,maybe that?

Best Regards /Gustaf L.

Gustaf

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Engine lamp shines Empty Re: Engine lamp shines

Message par Invité Jeu 28 Jan - 8:29

Gustaf a écrit:Hello! The engine lamp is shining,but the car is running very well,and the charging is also working. Someone who have any idea? It is 10-15 minusdegrees now,maybe that?

Bonjour ! La lampe du moteur brille, mais la voiture fonctionne très bien, et la charge fonctionne également. Quelqu'un qui a une idée ? Il est 10-15 degrés en moins maintenant, peut-être que...

Best Regards /Gustaf L.

Hello Gustaf,
I did not encounter this anomaly.

But maybe it is a problem of too low outside temperature.
If the car sleeps outside and the battery pack can't be kept at a minimum of 60°C (140°F) then it could well be that it could be that the engine malfunction light is on.

Solutions for E-Mehari who sleep outside in winter:
- Cover the car with a thick tarpaulin that falls to the ground, so that the cold can't get under the car.
- Caulk the battery pack with a multi-layer type insulator. Don't forget to remove the insulation in the spring.

Keep us informed.
Have a nice day
PJ

Bonjour Gustaf,
Je n'ai pas rencontré cette anomalie.

Mais peut être qu'il s'agit bien d'un problème de température extérieure trop basse.
Si la voiture couche dehors et que le pack batterie ne puisse pas être maintenu à minimum 60°C (140°F) alors il se pourrait bien que cela puisse allumer le voyant d'anomalie moteur.

Solutions pour les E-Méhari qui couchent dehors l'hiver :
- Recouvrir la voiture avec une bache épaisse qui tombe jusqu'au sol, pour ne pas que le froid puisse passer sous la voiture.
- Calfeutrer le bloc batterie avec un isolant de type multicouches. Ne pas oublier de retirer l'isolant au printemps.

Tiens nous au courant.
Bonne journée
PJ

Invité
Invité

Message par Gustaf Jeu 28 Jan - 9:16

Hello! The car is not sleeping,i drive it to work every day....

Gustaf

Message par Gustaf Jeu 28 Jan - 16:14

Now the lamp not shining,it is only -5 today.

Gustaf

Message par Gustaf Sam 6 Fév - 9:29

Hello! I am impressed of this car in the winter. It is very reliable and safe to drive. Some lamps is shining sometimes,so what,the car is running....best regards/GustafEngine lamp shines Img_2011Engine lamp shines Img_2011

Gustaf

Message par Invité Mer 10 Fév - 8:03

Gustaf a écrit:Hello! The car is not sleeping,i drive it to work every day....

I meant parking at night outside a temperate shelter.

Originally, the car should not be designed for extreme cold.
Maybe you need to increase the % antifreeze?

Nice snowy picture!  Wink
PJ

Je voulais dire, de stationner la nuit en dehors d'un abri tempéré.
D'origine, la voiture ne doit-pas être prévue pour les grands froids.
Peut-être faut-il augmenter le % d'antigel ?
Jolie photo enneigée !
PJ

Invité
Invité

Message par Gustaf Sam 13 Fév - 15:47

Hello again! Now my car is struggeling. The motorlamp(red) is shining all the time,and if I drive faster than 65 km/h the yellow motorlamp shines and after a while the car stops. I turn of the ignition and then restart,then the car runt about 2 km and then stops again. Any idea? Any workshop I can call?Regards/Gustaf

Gustaf

Message par Invité Sam 13 Fév - 21:24

Have you tried the reset procedure?

Here it is:
When I have problems (and it happens from time to time)
1) I disconnect the negative terminal of the battery by tilting the lever (Item A),
2) I toggle the yellow levers of the 2 large green (Rep B) and black (Rep C) multi-pin plugs located vertically behind the battery.  
3) I disconnect the 2 large green and black multi-pin plugs.
4) Discharge the capacitors and other RAM memories of the computer => contact for 10s the two terminals (+/-) of the beam arriving at the battery.
5) I wait 10 minutes, before reconnecting the 2 big green and black multi-pin plugs.
6) I reconnect the negative terminal of the battery.

Engine lamp shines Img_2510

Good luck!
PJ

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Sam 13 Fév - 21:37

Gustaf a écrit: Any workshop I can call?Regards/Gustaf

- With Citroën Assistance you are covered throughout the European Union and in 15 other countries or territories.
- The Citroën network in France means more than 2,000 workshops at your service. These guarantees apply to everyone: - Driver and passengers. - Cars bought new or used.

In all cases, you only have to dial one telephone number: Citroën Assistance: 0800 05 24 24 (free service & call).
The call is free of charge. From abroad, dial (33) 549 25 24 24. Every day of the year, without exception, 24 hours a day.

Invité
Invité

Message par Gustaf Dim 21 Mar - 10:32

Hello again! Now my car have been to the workshop and are OK. They found the software fore the diag nostic tool in Citroens helpdesk in Romania. The hardware was found at Citroensweden. So even Citroen in France could fix a diagnostic tool. However,there were some codes in the powertrain they closed,and changed a fuse to. So now everything is working. Why are this codes coming? I think it was the hard winter this year. But I am happy that the diagnostic tool is found!

Best Regards /Gustaf

Gustaf

Message par Invité Dim 21 Mar - 20:14

Great! I'm glad your problem is solved. Thank you for the feedback.
Indeed, taking a look in the fuse box is one of the first basic things to do when you have an electrical problem with a car.
Spring is here, the temperatures will be nicer for our E-MEHARI.  Very Happy
Have a good trip Gustaf.
PJ

Impeccable ! Je suis content que ton problème soit résolu. Je te remercie du retour d'expérience.
En effet, le fait d'aller jeter un coup d'œil dans la boite à fusible est un des premiers fondamentaux à faire quand on rencontre un problème électrique sur une voiture.
Le printemps est là, les températures vont être plus sympathiques pour nos E-MEHARI.  Very Happy
Bonne route Gustaf.
PJ

Invité
Invité

Message par Gustaf Dim 21 Mar - 20:32

Of course I have to check the fuses....but the workshop had big problems to find this fuses,they were under the expansion barrel on the top of the electric motor. Under a plastic cover,they had to remove the barrel. There were no info from Citroen were they was...funny cars we have!

Gustaf

Message par Invité Dim 21 Mar - 20:39

Can you take a picture to indicate the location of the fuse?
Thank you.

Invité
Invité

Message par Gustaf Mar 23 Mar - 15:30

Hello! The fuses (3) are under the plastic cover on the motor. 1 fuse was broken för me,the pump for cooling.the engine. There are also the main computer. It was very difficult för the workshop to find it, there is no dokumentation from Citroen. He also find the main fusebox that I have looking for! It is located between the feets of driver and passenger. You must remove some covers to find it. There are also the contact for the diagnostic tool. I cant send any picture right now,dont know wy.
Best Regards/Gustaf

Gustaf

Message par Gustaf Mar 23 Mar - 15:55

Engine lamp shines Img_2013

Gustaf

Admin aime ce message

Message par Pivert84 Mar 23 Mar - 16:19

Ok, on my Ph2, I know the location of the two fuse boxes. One between the driver/passenger feet and the other in the engine compartment, towards the brake fluid jar.
I didn't know there was a third fuse box that was difficult to access. I guess they are fuses for the high voltage delivered by the battery. And there, better not to touch them because there is a risk of death.
On the other hand, I do not explain the link of this third fuse box with the cooling pump which is supplied with 12Volts. In short!

The origin of your breakdown is most certainly the too low gelation index of your coolant. The pump caught in the ice, could not turn freely and its fuse blew leading to the fault codes.
Everything is explained, well almost....

Ok, sur ma Ph2, je connais l'emplacement des deux boites à fusibles. L'une entre les pieds conducteur/passager et l'autre dans le compartiment moteur, vers le bocal de liquide de frein.
Je ne savais pas qu'il y avait une troisième boite à fusible difficilement accessible. Je suppose qu'il s'agit de fusibles pour la haute tension délivrée par la batterie. Et là, mieux vaut ne pas y toucher car il y risque de danger de mort.
Par contre, je ne m'explique pas le lien de cette troisième boite à fusible avec la pompe de refroidissement qui est alimentée en 12Volts. Bref !

L'origine de ta panne, est très certainement le trop faible indice de gélation de ton liquide de refroidissement. La pompe prise dans la glace, n'a pas pu tourner librement et son fusible a claqué entrainant les codes défaut.
Tout s'explique, enfin presque....

Pivert84

Message par Gustaf Mar 23 Mar - 19:34

Hello, the 3 fuses we talk about is 12v says my workshop. But he got no info from “servicebox' Citroens internal info, what they are serving. I have cooling fluid for-40, so it is not a freezing problem either. But i love this is car even if Citroen forget it....

Gustaf

Message par Invité Mar 23 Mar - 20:13

Gustaf a écrit:.......But i love this is car even if Citroen forget it....

Yesssssss !  👍😄

Invité
Invité

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé