E-MEHARI FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Spareparts

Spareparts Empty Spareparts

Message par Gustaf Dim 20 Sep - 9:55

Hello! I wonder if there are any website for spareparts to E-Mehari? Here in Sweden there are nothing...for example,are there any rims that are similar, maybe some Fiat? Best Regards/Gustaf

Gustaf

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Spareparts Empty Re: Spareparts

Message par Invité Dim 20 Sep - 13:14

Hi Gustaf,
For the rims, I think any type will do as long as there are 4 holes on a 95mm diameter (for tire size 185x65 R15).
But if you want the same rims as the original, then you have to order from Citroën in France.
The link for spare parts is here : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
A+
PJ

Dernière édition par Pierre-Jean le Lun 21 Sep - 8:51, édité 1 fois

Invité
Invité

Message par Gustaf Dim 20 Sep - 14:48

Thanks! But,can I buy parts over Internet? How? I didnt find out how to buy./G

Gustaf

Message par Invité Dim 20 Sep - 15:25

The E-Mehari is not very widespread, and spare parts wholesalers do not stock this car specifically.
On the other hand, you can try to go through a wholesaler to order parts, because he has access to the manufacturer's spare parts.
Contact the customer service department of a wholesaler and see if it is possible.
For example at: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] or [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Otherwise, you have to negotiate with the after-sales service of CITROËN - france, here => [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

PJ

Invité
Invité

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé